[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
DirkSoft TomTomGo • View topic - Problems

Problems

Moderators: DirkSoft Moderators, DirkSoft Administrators

Problems

Postby rickydoodah » Sun Jul 24, 2005 18:04

I stuck on a screen protector and it went bonkers. It wouldn't let me move the 'cursor' away from the bottom left hand corner. It took me about an hour to figure out what it was. The screen protector was tucked under a corner and pressing on the screen. I would have noticed earlier but I had only just taken it new out of the box and put on my protection. I thought the whole thing had gone bad and nearly smashed it to bits.

Be careful how you apply it.
rickydoodah
Poster
Poster

Postby numpty » Sat Jun 09, 2007 15:06

thanks for that info. as i am waiting for my to come throught and i would of smashed mine to pieces also :D
TOM TOM ONE REGIONAL
version 7.16
MAP VER 675.1409
DEAN
numpty
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Just a little tip...

Postby Jimmyriddle77 » Mon Jun 11, 2007 18:35

Try Jessops, photography shop, they sell sticky screen protectors. Easy to apply and probably the best ive used so far. They are a bit pricey, 3 for a fiver but they are a good size and you can cut them to fit... :)
Me? The 13th Duke of Wymbourne? Here? In a sixth form girl's dormitory? At three o'clock in the morning? With my reputation?....What were they thinking of?

GPS v1.21, Boot 5.06
App. 6.560
Great Britain Map v605.0
Jimmyriddle77
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Return to Screen Protectors